7th Pay Commission DA Hike: DA will Increase at the End of March, Know How Much the Salary of Govt Employees will Increase

7th Pay Commission

7th Pay Commission DA Hike: Central employees can get good news soon. According to media reports, the announcement of the increase in dearness allowance (DA) can be done by the end of March. If the CPIIW figure is 125 by December 2021, then the dearness allowance will increase by three percent. At present, the total Dearness Allowance (DA) is 31 percent, which may increase to 34 percent. If the dearness allowance is increased to 34 percent, then the salary will come from Rs 73,440 to Rs 2,32,152 20 thousand.

Government can increase DA

According to media reports, the central government can announce to increase DA by 3 percent. A hike of 3 percent could lead to an increase in salaries of government employees by up to Rs 20,000. Under the 7th Central Pay Commission, the DA of government employees is calculated on the basis of basic pay. The current DA rate stands at 31 percent, after a hike of 3 percent in October and 11 percent in July.

The announcement of a hike in dearness allowance (DA) can be done by the end of March. The DA was increased by 3% in January 2022, taking the total DA to the employees from 31% to 34%. As per AICPI data, DA has reached 34.04% till December 2021. DA on basic pay of Rs 18,000 after a 3% increase in allowances will be Rs 73,440 per annum.

Also, Read This: How To Save Income Tax this Year Simple and Easy Tips, Know the Details?

7th Pay Commission DA Hike: Salary will increase so much

Salary will increase this much on 18,000 basic pay

The basic salary of the employee is Rs 18,000 per month.

6120 per month will be available on new DA (34%).

Till now, getting so much money on DA (31%) is Rs 5580.

By how much dearness allowance increased, 6120 – 5580 = Rs 540 per month.

Salary increment of 540×12 per annum = Rs 6,480.

Total DA you will get = Rs 73,440 (6120X12).

If the basic salary of the employee is Rs 56900, then this will be the DA

New DA (34%) Rs 19,346 per month.

DA till date (31%), Rs 17639 per month.

By how much dearness allowance increased, 19346-17639 = Rs 1,707 per month.

Salary increment 1,707 x 12 = Rs 20,484 per annum.

Annual DA – 19346 X 12 = Rs 2,32,152.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *