CAIT Bharat E-Market Portal: The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) launched the vendor mobile application Bharat e Marque on the occasion of Maha Shivaratri today. CAIT claimed that India will provide goods and services at the cheapest rates on the e-market, which will be beneficial for the consumer.
CAIT, the organization of about 8 crore merchants, has launched the vendor mobile application Bharat e Market in Delhi. It is a fully domestic e-commerce platform. Kat says that the Bharat e-market has been completely built on the basis of modern technology, strong delivery, innovative marketing, efficient digital payments, and transparent and responsible trading system. It will compete with any e-commerce portal not only in India but in the world. CAIT claimed that India will provide goods and services at the cheapest rates on the e-market, which will be beneficial for the consumer.
In the launching ceremony of the CAIT Bharat E-Market Portal, Big businessmen of different states of the country are present
In the first phase of launching the e-commerce portal Bharat e-market, a mobile app was launched by merchants and service providers to create their own “e-shop” on this portal. On this occasion, big business leaders from different states of the country were present on the occasion of CAT, while on the other hand there were other sections related to business, especially transport, farmers, small scale industries, women entrepreneurs, self entrepreneurs, hawkers and many of the national organizations of consumers. Leaders also joined.
CAT National President BC Bhartia and National General Secretary Praveen Khandelwal said that last year Prime Minister Narendra Modi had called for a vocal and self-reliant India on the local in the country, in which the emphasis was on using Indian goods and technology. CAT has planned to launch Bharat e-Market portal under this campaign, through which manufacturers and traders of Indian goods can promote local products by opening their own e-shops on this portal. On this portal, merchant-to-merchant (B2B) and merchant-to-consumer (B2C) business can be done very easily.
Know, the specialty of Bharat e Market:
- On this portal, merchant to merchant (B2B) and the merchant to consumer (B2C) will be able to sell and buy their goods.
- To open an ‘e-shop’ on this portal, every person must first register themselves through the mobile app.
- The recorded information will not go abroad, because it is a completely domestic app, so all the data will remain in the country and it will not be sold.
- No foreign funding will be accepted for this platform.
- No seller will sell Chinese goods on this portal.
- National and international markets will be made available to local artisans, craftsmen, and small manufacturers, and traders of other things spread in every corner of the country.
- No commission will be charged for doing business on this portal.