NPS account: If you are planning to invest in Coronavirus Pandemic, then there is a piece of relief news for you. Now you can open an NPS account sitting at home. In view of the increasing corona case, the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority of India (PFRDA) has given the facility to open an account under the National Pension System (NPS) through an online basis e-KYC. Explain that till now the registration basis under eNPS was offline through e-KYC or PAN and bank account. Where you can easily open an account and invest even less and get big money.
Let’s know how to open an account sitting at home and how you can create an amount of 1 crore – this way you can open an account
.1. To open an online NPS account using Aadhaar, subscribers have to visit the eNPS portal.
2. Subscribers have to click on the “National Pension System” and later on the “Registration” option.
3. Now the account opening category has to be selected from either “Personal Subscriber” or “Corporate Subscriber”. Apart from this, you have to choose either “Citizen of India” or “Non-Resident of India (NRI)” or “Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)”.
4. After this you have to select the “Aadhaar Online / Offline KYC” option. Apart from this, ‘Tier Type’ has to be selected to open an account.
5. To continue the Aadhaar online process, subscribers have to select the Aadhaar (12 digits) or Virtual ID (16 digits) number given by UIDAI and click on Generate OTP.
6. Subscriber will have to click on generated OTP and submit the OTP found on the registered mobile number in Aadhaar.
7. In order to complete the NPS registration process, the subscriber needs to fill in other necessary information.
8. Finally, you have to contribute to the NPS. After payment, the process of digitally registration will be completed.
Save 53 rupees daily, you will get 1 crore on retirement
If you save 53 rupees every day, then it means that you will deposit around 1590 rupees in a month. Suppose you are 20 years of age and you are hoping that you will get an average annual return of around 10 per cent from the NPS. In such a situation, you will have to deposit 1590 rupees every month for 40 years and by the time you retire at the age of 60 years, you will have accumulated a huge corpus of 1.01 crore rupees.
Know who can invest?
Anyone from 18 years to 65 years of age can invest in NPS. Its maturity is when you are 60 years old. That is, whether you start investing at the age of 18 or at the age of 50, you will get the money only after the age of 60. The sooner you start investing, the more benefit you will get.