Calcium-Rich Foods: Calcium is an important mineral for our body. Not only does it keep our teeth and bones strong, but it is also important for heart health, muscle function, and nerve signaling. In the rapidly changing lifestyle, now the deficiency of calcium in the body has started coming to the fore at a young age. Lack of calcium increases the risk of many serious diseases related to bones, not only this, if there is a lack of calcium in the body for a long time, it can be very dangerous for overall health.
If you are also facing calcium deficiency, then today we are going to tell you about some such calcium-rich foods, which you can include in your diet and get rid of this problem. According to the Healthline report, by using these foods, you can overcome the calcium deficiency of your body to a great extent.
1. Seeds – People who are suffering from calcium deficiency should include poppy seeds, sesame seeds, carom seeds, and chia seeds in their diet. All these are good sources of calcium. Omega 3 fatty acids are also found in chia seeds.
2. Cheese – Most cheeses are a good source of calcium. Calcium is found in the highest amount in Parmesan cheese, while soft cheese has relatively less calcium. However, whatever cheese is eaten, it helps to overcome the deficiency of calcium.
3. Yogurt – Yogurt contains probiotics in abundance. These are beneficial bacteria that help our immune function, heart health, and absorption of nutrients. Yogurt is also considered a good source of calcium.
4. Beans and Lentils – Pulses and legumes are rich in protein, fiber as well as calcium. Their regular consumption is very beneficial for the body. By eating them, the deficiency of calcium in the body is removed.
5. Almonds – Almonds are considered to be the most beneficial among dry fruits. Almonds have the highest calcium content among all nuts. It also contains a lot of healthy fats and proteins. It is also a good source of vitamin E, magnesium, and manganese.
6. Leafy Greens – We all know that green leafy vegetables are very beneficial for our health. Green leafy vegetables are also a good source of calcium. By eating them daily, the body gets benefits from many diseases.
7. Figs – Figs have also been included in dry fruits. Although figs are rich in many properties, a lot of calcium is also found in them, in such a situation, it is also advised to eat figs to overcome the deficiency of calcium.
8. Milk – Milk is traditionally considered to be the best source of calcium. Almost everyone knows that the consumption of milk is helpful in making bones strong by removing calcium deficiency.