Join Indian Army 2021: Indian Army has invited applications for the Territorial Army Officer (Non-Departmental) posts. Graduate youth can apply online for this by visiting jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Candidates selected through training will be given the rank of Lieutenant. The application has to be made online. Candidates can fill the form till August 19. The tentative date for the written examination is 26 September 2021.
What is Territorial Army?
In the Territorial Army, you can get military experience while being a common citizen of the country. This is a volunteer service. After training you, the army can take your service if needed. There are many people who are not able to join the army due to some reasons, the Army Territorial Army gives such youth another chance to serve the country through recruitment.
To read all other information related to the post, qualification, and application, see below:
– Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
Applicants should be physically and medically fit.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 42 years.
Pay Scale: Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500. Along with this, Military Service Grade Pay of Rs 15500 will be available.
– Candidates with the correct application will be called for a written test first. The candidates who will pass it will be called for an interview.
After this successful candidates will have to go to Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for the final selection process.
The format of the test
– the test will be based on two papers. Both the papers will consist of two parts. These will consist of multiple choice-type questions.
– The first part of the first paper will have 50 questions of reasoning. Whereas in the second part 50 questions related to Elementary Mathematics will have to be solved. The paper on Elementary Mathematics will be of 10th level.
In the first part of the second paper, questions related to General Knowledge and in the second part English will be asked. Each part will consist of 50 questions.
– The exam will be conducted in two shifts. Two hours will be given to solve each paper. The exam will be for a total of 200 marks. There will be negative marking for the wrong answers.
– One month of basic training in the first year of commission.
There will be an annual training camp of two months every year, which includes the first year.
There will be three months of post-commissioning training in the first two years at OTA Chennai.
– Rs 200. The fee has to be paid through online mode.