LIC’s Dhansu Plan- Life Insurance Corporation of India’s (LIC) policy is considered better in terms of excellent returns, so people invest their money in it. Today we are going to tell you about a scheme of LIC, in which you can become a millionaire in working time by investing money (how to become a crorepati?). Even if you invest only one rupee in this scheme, you will get a lot of profit. Also, your money will be absolutely safe in this.
Know what is this scheme?
We are talking about LIC’s Jeevan Shiromani. LIC Jeevan Shiromani’s plan was announced on December 19, 2017. Under this scheme, you will get only Rs 1 crore in four years. Please note that this is a non-linked, limited premium payment money-back plan. The plan also includes protection against critical illnesses.
LIC Jeevan Shiromani’s plan provides financial assistance to the family of the policyholder after the death of the policyholder during the policy term. For this plan, policyholders have been given the facility to pay premiums on a yearly, half-yearly, quarterly, and monthly basis. The minimum age should be 18 years to buy this policy.
Know the specialty of the policy
In this scheme of LIC, you get tax exemption on investment. The specialty of this policy is that during the policy term, the customer can avail loan based on the surrender value of the policy. But this loan will be given only on the terms and conditions of LIC. The policy loan will be available at an interest rate as decided from time to time.
Know about the scheme
1. Minimum Sum Assured – Rs 1 crore
2. Maximum Sum Assured: No Limit (Basic Sum Assured will be in multiples of 5 lakhs.)
3. Policy Term: 14, 16, 18, and 20 years
4. When Premium to be paid up to 4 years
5. Minimum age for entry: 18 years
6. Maximum age for entry: 55 years for the policy of 14 years; 51 years for a 16-year policy; 48 years for an 18-year policy; 45 years for a 20-year policy.