Income Tax Return: Now the troubles in filing Income Tax Return have been overcome. If you are also finding it difficult to file your return, then there is no need to panic. Nor do you need to find a chartered accountant for this. Income Tax Department has solved your problem.
e-filing Portal for Tax Payers
The new e-filing portal was launched by the Income Tax Department on 7 June. On this portal, you will be able to add Chartered Accountant (CA), E-Return Intermediary (ERI), or any Authorized Representative to the taxpayers for assistance in ITR filing or other related services. These Chartered Accountants will fully assist you on the e-filing portal. With this, you will also get updates from time to time.
Taxpayers will get CA, ERI
You can easily add a CA for yourself using ‘My CA Service’ on the e-filing portal. In addition, you can also remove a CA or revoke a previously assigned CA. These Chartered Accountants will fully assist you on the e-filing portal. With this, you will also get updates from time to time.
How to take help of CA on e-filing portal
Let us tell you how you can take advantage of ‘CA Services’ on the e-filing portal. For this, you have to follow this simple process.
1. For this you first go to the Income Tax e-filing portal https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/about-portal and log in.
2. Now you go to Authorized Partners and click on My Chartered Accountants.
3. Now click on ‘Add CA’ and fill in the details like membership number, name of chartered accountant and validation, etc.
4. Now after filling in all the details, after validation from the ICAI database, you will be able to take the help of the assigned CA.
How will you help CA
1. When the CA is added on your behalf, he will help in filing all the necessary forms.
2. The CA will e-verify the assigned forms of the taxpayers.
3. Also CA will upload the bulk form (Form 15CB)
4. Also, it will show all the forms you have filled, if there is any problem or complaint, it will also edit it.
5. And most importantly, will make login with more strong security.
ERI will help
You can also take the help of e-Return Intermediary (ERI) on this portal. Significantly, CAs are members of the Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants, Whereas e-Return Intermediaries are authorized persons who do many other things along with filing their income tax returns on behalf of the taxpayers.