UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021: The process of application is going on for recruitment to 53000 posts of workers and assistants in Anganwadi of UP. One by one the different district application forms are releasing online on the official website balvikasup.gov.in. The Department of Child Development Services and Nutrition, Government of Uttar Pradesh is conducting the process of application. At present, the process of application for Anganwadis is going on in 16 districts of UP.
Know in which districts the application process is going on and what is the last date
Azamgarh – 23 July, 2021
Ballia – 5 July 2021
Ghaziabad – 18 July 2021
Gonda – 6 July 2021
Hapur – 5 July 2021
Jaunpur – 7 July 2021
Lalitpur – 7 July 2021
Lucknow – 03 July 2021
Mahuba – 4 July 2021
Pratapgarh – 15 July 2021
Prayagraj – 16 July 2021
Sambhal – 7 July 2021
Sitapur – 19 July 2021
Sonbhadra – 21 July 2021
Sultanpur – 12 July 2021
Varanasi – 7 July 2021
Earlier, applications have been taken for Kanpur Nagar, Banda, Chandauli, Ghazipur, Baghpat, Moradabad, Rampur, Saharanpur, Shamli, Kushinagar, Firozabad, Agra, Ambedkar Nagar, Amethi, Faizabad, Hathras, Mau, and Bijnor.
UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Qualification: Minimum high school (10th) for Anganwadi workers and minimum 5th class pass for Anganwadi assistants.
Age Limit – For the post of Anganwadi Workers, Mini Anganwadi Workers, and Assistants, the minimum age limit is 21 years and a maximum of 45 years.
Will be based on the selection merit list. In preparing the merit, the marks up to graduation will be added to the educational coefficient but no marks will be given for qualification above that.
Important guidelines related to application
– Interested candidates should apply online by visiting balvikasup.gov.in.
Online application form is available in Hindi language, which can be filled by the applicant in both English and Hindi (Unicode) languages. The online application form will be filled in four parts.
– Will enter the personal details of the candidate in Part-I of the registration. On submission of the details, the applicant will be asked to verify the details given and make amendments, if any, to the particulars mentioned in the application form. Thereafter a registration number will be generated at this stage. The applicant is also advised that the registration number should be kept intact for future references.
– In Part-II of the registration, the applicant has to fill the educational qualification. The grade/CGPA and percentage will be calculated automatically.
– In Part-III of Registration, the applicant has to upload the photograph and signature. The scanned images should be in JPG, JPEG, PNG format and should be uploaded first. The digital size of the photograph should not exceed 20KB. After uploading your photograph by the applicant, upload your scanned signature in JPG, JPEG, PNG format only, whose digital size should not exceed 10KB.
In Part-IV of the Registration, the applicant has to agree to the declaration that he can press the button of ‘Save Draft’ to make necessary corrections in the future before the specified date of application. The applicant can also take a printout of the draft for viewing/examination of the entries entered in the application form. No modification will be done in the application form after the applicant presses the ‘Final Submit’ button.
– After successful submission of the application form of the applicant, an automatic message will be sent to the registered mobile number of the applicant.
-Important information “Merely filling the application form by the applicant will not give the right of eligibility and selection to the applicant. The applicant will be included in the selection process only after the verification of his/her records. Ask the applicant for their original record verification by the competent authority. It will be the responsibility of the applicant to present the same by the stipulated time on departure.’