Credit Card Bill Payment: Apart from banking apps and apps of credit card companies, there are many popular third-party mobile applications in the market today like CRED, Paytm, Mobikwik, Phonepe, Amazon. Card bills can be paid easily. Usually, while paying the credit card bill, there is an option of payment modes like Netbanking or UPI. Today we will tell you how you can make credit card bill payments through debit cards also.
While making credit card bill payments, apps like Paytm, Mobikwik, and Cred also have the option of a debit card as a payment mode.
Pay credit card bills like this using the Paytm app
1. First of all update the Paytm app.
2. Open Paytm app and click on All Service.
3. After clicking on Monthly Bills, clicking on Recharge and Pay Bills on the left, you will see the option of Pay Credit Card Bill. The option of Pay Credit Card Bill is also visible in the Recharge & Bill Payments section on the home page. Even after searching in the app, the option of Pay Credit Card Bill comes.
4. If you are looking to make a card payment for the first time, then click on Add Credit Card. After that enter the card number and click on Proceed. If your credit card is already saved, click on it.
5. Now enter the amount and click on Proceed.
6. Select the payment mode. After this choose UPI, NetBanking, Paytm Payment Bank, and Paytm Wallet as payment as a debit card and complete the payment.
Pay credit card bills like this on the Mobikwik app
>> Open Mobikwik App and Click on Recharge & Pay Bills.
>> After this you will see the option of Credit Card.
>> If you are looking to make a card payment for the first time, then click on Pay Bill For Other Credit Card. After that enter the amount by entering the card number.
>> Now Select Payment Mode. After this, apart from the MobiKwik Wallet balance and UPI, you can make payments through debit cards.
While making credit card bill payments (up to Rs 1 lakh) through the Cred app, there is an option of NetBanking and UPI. However, when making payments above Rs 1 lakh, apart from Netbanking and UPI, there is also the option of a Debit Card as a payment mode.