NTPC Recruitment 2021: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Limited) has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Executive, Senior Executive, and Specialist on the official website (ntpc.co.in). Eligible and interested candidates can apply till 15 April 2021. Applications can be made on NTPC’s official website ntpccareers.net from 01 April to 15 April 2021.
- Date of commencement of application on NTPC – 01 April 2021
- Last date for application on NTPC – 15 April 2021
Total Posts – 35
- Executive (Safety) – 13
- Executive (IT Data Center / Data Recovery) – 05
- Senior Executive (Solar) – 01
- Specialist (Solar) – 01
Age limit- 55 years
NTPC Recruitment 2021 educational qualification :
- Executive (Safety) – Engineering degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Civil / Power Engineering from a recognized University / Institute with at least 60 percent marks. Full-time Diploma in Industrial Safety from Regional Labor Institute / Institution. The institute is required to be recognized under the Factory Act. Minimum 3 years of experience in the power industry/manufacturing industry in a government / public sector undertaking or a reputed private company.
- Executive (IT – Data Center / Data Recovery) – Engineering degree in Computer Science / IT / Electronics and Communication from a recognized University / Institute with at least 60 percent marks. Minimum 3 years of experience in IT hardware, operating systems, and database administration.
- Senior Executive (Solar) – Engineering degree in Civil with at least 60 percent marks from a recognized university/institute. Preference will be given to M.Tech graduates. At least 10 years of experience, out of which the last 5 years should be in the field of solar energy. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in international projects.
- Specialist (Solar) – Engineering degree in Electrical with at least 60 percent marks from a recognized university/institute. Preference will be given to candidates with M.Tech and MBA. At least 18 years of experience of which the last 8 years should be in the solar energy sector. Preference will be given to candidates having experience working on international projects.
Application Fee: General / EWS / OBC – Rs.300 /