Complain about poor quality products through National Consumer Helpline! Quick solution

National Consumer Helpline: The Department of Consumer Affairs allows customers to file complaints through the National Consumer Helpline Number. You can lodge a complaint about the bad quality of products, fake or duplicate products, etc. The National Consumer Helpline (NCH) is 1800-11-4000 for effective and speedy settlement of consumer disputes. This helpline is open from…

Read More