Do you want to withdraw money from your Provident Fund (PF) account? Perhaps, when it comes to PF, the most searched query on the internet is how to withdraw money from the PF account. In the times of coronavirus, the search has increased as people felt a great need for it. If you have any doubts regarding the withdrawal of money from the PF account, this report will help you.
To withdraw money from PF account, you don’t need to go anywhere or request someone. All you need is a smartphone and an internet connection. The whole process will not take more than two minutes.
While there are two ways to withdraw money from the PF account, here is how you can use the UMANG app to do this.
So If you running low with money and need money urgently, here are the steps on how to withdraw pf urgently.
Follow these simple steps to withdraw money from your Provident Fund (PF) account
1. First of all, download the UMANG app on your mobile. All EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organization) members can use this app.
2. Open the app and search for EPFO.
3. Choose the option that says ‘Employee Centric’.
4. Select the ‘Raise Claim’ option.
5. After this, you enter your EPF UAN number. If you do not know for UAN number, ask for it from your company.
6. On submitting the UAN number, you will get a One-Time-Password on your registered mobile number. Enter it.
7. After that, select withdrawal type and enter the amount. Press submit.
8. You will get a Claim Reference Number (CRN), you have to keep it safe somewhere.
9. With the help of CRN, you can check the status of your claim.
10. Money from your PF account will be transferred to your bank account in 10 working days.
Things to note
To withdraw money from the PF account, your KYC must be completed. Link UAN number to Aadhaar, UMANG app should link to Aadhaar. Keep in mind that the UMANG app is used for many other services like income tax filing, gas cylinder booking, passport service, PM Awas Yojana, PAN card, etc.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text.