PMSYM: Everyone is worried about their retirement. People start thinking about retirement plans from the very first day of getting a job. Keeping this in mind, the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana (PMSYM) was started in 2019. If someone invests in this scheme, then after 60 years he will get an annual pension of Rs 36,000. Let us know in detail about this scheme –
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Mandhan Yojana
- Age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Tax payers cannot invest in this scheme.
- Should not be covered under EPFO, NPS and ESIC.
- The monthly income of the applicant should be less than Rs 15000.
- The applicant must have his own savings bank account or Jan Dhan bank account.
These documents are necessary
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- full address of the applicant
- mobile number
how to fill the form
- Login to Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana at maandhan.in/shramyogi.
- On the home page, click on the link ‘Click here to apply now’, then click on Self Enrollment.
- Enter your mobile number and click on Proceed.
- Now you will get OTP after filling the name of the applicant, email id, captcha code, fill it.
- Upload the required documents. Make sure to print it after submitting the form.
Premium is according to age
The one who is 18 years old will have to pay 55 rupees a month. At the same time, people above the age of 25 years will have to pay 80 rupees per month. Whereas people in the age group of 40 will have to pay Rs 200 every month. The more money you invest, the more money the government invests in it.
who will get the benefit
The benefit of this scheme will be given to those people who work in the unorganized sector. And their monthly income is less than Rs 15,000. The government has started this scheme so that such people do not have money problems in old age.