SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 Notification: There is good news for the candidates who wish to have a government job in the bank. State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for recruitment to the posts of Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO). According to the notification, a total of 8 posts will be recruited. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website sbi.co.in/web/career.
The application process for these posts of Specialist Cadre Officers has started from 8th April. Candidates can submit an online application before 28 April.
Online application start date 8 April 2022
The last date for online application is 28 April 2022
Last date for fee payment: 28 April 2022
Candidates applying for the posts of Advisor in the State Bank of India should be 63 years of age. At the same time, the age of the candidates applying for the posts of Senior Executive should be 32 years. Age between 25 to 25 years has been sought from the candidates applying for the post of Manager. As per the government rules, relaxation is given for the reserved category.
No. of Vacancies
- Advisor (Fraud Risk): 4 Posts
- Senior Executive: 2 Posts
- Manager (Planning for Performance): 2 Posts
- To apply for the post of Senior Executive, the candidate must have an MBA / PGDM degree from a recognized institute or a Master’s degree in Maths Economics with at least 60% and three years of experience.
- The candidate applying for the post of advisor should be a retired IPS officer. OR 5 years experience of working in CBI, Police and Intelligence Bureau.
- Candidate applying for the posts of Manager = B.Com./BE./B.Tech. And should have Post Graduation in Management/ MBA and 4 years of experience.