Unemployment Allowance: If you also live in Delhi and are unemployed, then this news is of great use to you. Delhi government is giving you unemployment allowance to give financial assistance to the unemployed. Under this, the government is giving financial assistance of Rs 5,000 per month to the youth of Delhi who is graduates and Rs 7,500 to those who are postgraduates (PG).
The government gives unemployment allowance
It is worth noting that in Delhi unemployment allowance is given to those youth who have registered with the Employment Exchange. Through this registration, financial assistance is given to the unemployed youth till he gets employment. It is worth noting that there are many states in the country where such schemes are being run. If you have also lost your job and you are a graduate or postgraduate, then you can take advantage of this scheme. Let us know the complete process of its registration.
What are the documents required?
If you want to take advantage of this scheme of the government, then you have to register online. For this, it is mandatory for you to have an Aadhar card, PAN card, residential certificate, I card, mobile number, mark sheet of graduate or postgraduate, and passport size photograph.
How to apply
- To apply for this scheme, first of all, you go to the Delhi government’s portal https://jobs.delhi.gov.in/ .
- Now click on the option of ‘Job Seeker’ on the home page.
- Now the registration page will open in front of you.
- Now submit all your details (educational qualification) in it.
- After this, the registration ID and password will come on your mobile, from which you have to login.
- Now click on the option of Edit or Update Profile from the option of Job Seeker.
- Now a new page will open in front of you on which you enter your registration number, mobile number, and captcha code.
- Now click on submit button.