DSSC Recruitment 2021: Defense Service Staff College has invited applications for various posts including Stenographer Grade-2, Lower Divisional Clerk. The last date to apply for these posts is 22 May 2021. Applications have been invited for a total of 83 posts. These posts include Defense Service Staff College, Stenographer Grade-2, Lower Divisional Clerk, Civilian Motor, Driver, Sukhani, MTS, Office, and Training. Candidates can apply for these posts in the prescribed format.
DSSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
Date of commencement of application: 01 May 2021
Last date of application: 22 May 2021
Notification date: 01 May 2021
State: Tamil Nadu
Qualification: CA / CS / ICWA, Graduate
Here is the number of posts:
Stenographer: 04 Posts
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) : 10 posts
Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade): 07 posts.
Sukhani – 01 post
- Trainee Engineer-I: Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University. Age Limit: 25 years as on 01 April 2021.
- Project Officer-I: Candidates must complete CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) from a recognized University. Age Limit: 28 years as on 01 April 2021.
- Trainee Officer-I: Candidates must complete MBA/MSW/PGDM in HR from a recognized University. Age Limit: 25 years as on 01 April 2021.
- Stenographer Grade-II: Rs. 25500-Rs. 81100 (Level-4).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Civilian Motor, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter: Rs. 19900-Rs. 63200 (Level-2).
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Office and Training: 18000-Rs. 56900 (Level-1).