PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: The central government may release the 8th installment under Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna) by the end of March.
The 8th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna) is going to be released soon. The central government may release the 8th installment under this scheme by the end of March. Earlier, 2000-2000 rupees have been deposited in the bank account of farmers through this scheme 7 times through direct benefit transfer (DBT).
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
Under this scheme, the central government gives 6 thousand rupees every year to crores of farmers across the country. This amount of 6 thousand rupees is directly transferred to the bank account of the farmers by the government in three installments.
Here Is How to Check your name like this in the beneficiary list
1. First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in.
2. On its homepage you will see the option of Farmers Corner.
3. Within the Farmers Corner section you have to click on the option of Beneficiaries List.
4. Then you have to select the state, district, sub-district, block and village from the drop down list.
5. After this you have to click on Get Report. After this, the full list of beneficiaries will be revealed. In which you can check your name.
You can register with your name
1. Farmers First https://pmkisan.gov.in Click on the Farmer Corner tab given on /. Here farmers have been given the option to register themselves.
2. Click on the option of New Registration in the Farmer Corner tab.
3. A new page will open as you do so. Entering your Aadhaar number on it will open the registration form. Fill in the complete information in the registration form. In this, your name, gender, category, Aadhar card, state, district, block and village, bank account number, IFSC code, address, mobile number, date of birth, etc. have to be given.
4. After filling in all the information, click on the option to save and submit the form for registration.