Smartphone: If your phone has been stolen and you are afraid that someone may not transfer all the money from your account, then there is no need to worry. Here we will tell you how to block GPay and Paytm accounts. Let’s know the complete process.
In today’s time, the use of payment apps like GPay and Paytm has increased a lot. Because through these apps, money transfer can be done easily, from TV recharge to electricity bill payment.
To block the Paytm account Follow Below mentioned steps
- First call the helpline number 01204456456
- Select the option of Lost phone here
- Now enter the number of your stolen smartphone
- Select the option to log-out from all devices
- Apart from this, you can go to the official website of Paytm and click on the 24×7 help option
- Select Report a Fraud option and click on any category
- Click on the issue here and tap on Message Us button
- You will need to submit a proof of ownership of your account. As proof you can submit debit/credit card details, Paytm account transaction, email or SMS and police complaint letter against stolen phone. Paytm account will be blocked after verification of proof is completed
To block the G-pay account Follow Below mentioned steps
- To block Google Pay users account, call the helpline number 18004190157
- Select the option to talk to an expert here
- Now expert will help you to close google pay account
- Also you can factory reset your phone. Doing so will delete your Google account and no one else will be able to access your account.