Increase Immunity: The central government released few general measures which you can follow to boost your immunity organically amidst Covid-19. Those recovering from Covid-19 should focus on boosting immunity and energy, with the Center releasing a list of foods to naturally create immunity among Covid through its mygovindia Twitter handle.
Loss of taste and smell is one of the common symptoms of Kovid infection. Since it causes loss of appetite and it is difficult for the patients to swallow food, it can cause muscle loss. “It is important to eat soft food a little at a time and to include mango powder in the diet,” the guideline states.
See the full list here
– Intake of colorful fruits and vegetables to get enough vitamins and minerals
– At least 70 percent cocoa with a small amount of dark chocolate to get rid of anxiety.
– Turmeric milk once a day to increase immunity.
– Mango in eating and eating soft foods at small intervals.
– Whole grains such as ragi, oats and amarabel are recommended.
Good sources of protein such as chicken, fish, EG, cheese, soy and seeds.
– Healthy fats like walnuts, almonds, olive oil and mustard oil.
With the rise of the second wave of the epidemic, the country is witnessing the highest number of daily cases and record deaths in a day, fever, body ache has caused panic among people. Many unscientific domestic measures to fight Kovid-19 are also going on on social media. The Center has reiterated that 80 to 85 percent of covid infections will be cured at home, with proper nutrition, without serious medical intervention. The center also recommends regular physical activity and breathing exercises according to tolerance.